Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an experienced Global Compensation & Benefits Manager to join our team in Copenhagen. The role offers a range of different responsibilities from setting the strategic direction to operational day to day support.
Overall scope of the role
As a new function to Trustpilot, this role will have as a primary responsibility to drive the design and implementation of strong global compensation & benefits strategies, processes and practices in order to support the global organization we have become.
This role is part of the Global HR&Talent Management Team and will report directly to the SVP of HR&Talent.
- Lead the design and implementation of a global job structure by first driving the selection of an external provider to support with the methodology and project, then working closely with Top Management and HRBPs to design the structure and finally build a global roll out plan
- Lead the external benchmark exercise on a yearly basis by developing annual salary ranges and participate in the annual salary review process
- Provide HRBPs and leaders consultancy on C&B philosophy, programs and policies, including giving advice on compensation packages for new hires and promotions
- Design and implement globally a benefit strategy that will ensure equity and alignment throughout the organisation
- Lead the preparation and communication of information to new and current employees about benefit programs and potential changes
- Partner with the Finance and Legal teams in designing, managing and administrating the long-term equity incentive program
- Act as a key leader of the HR organisation and support to build the reward pillar of the global people strategy
Key Skills and Competences:
- Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Business, Finance, Economics or HRM
- 5+ years of experience within Compensation & Benefits
- Strong project management skills including 3+ years of experience in leading and implementing projects globally
- Excellent attention to detail with ability to analyse complex data and present in a clear and concise manner
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a great sense of ownership and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Hands-on with high level of drive and energy, and function effectively and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Global Compensation & Benefits Manager. Applications will be handled continuously.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.