We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to define the roadmap and experience for integrating 3rd party tools and possibly building internal tools. Specifically, you will lead setting priorities and running initiatives that will further enable automation, integration and usage of the tools used at Trustpilot. The role is global and you will manage key stakeholders from different organizations and regions.
As a part of the Product Management team, you possess a unique blend of business insight, technical skills, user experience empathy and a knowledge of system analysis and process design. You will serve as a Product leader, combining industry analysis, extensive market research, customer feedback and usage data to run the overall experience life cycle. This life cycle includes setting the strategic vision and product roadmap, defining requirements, and collaborating with design and development to define, implement, deploy, A/B test, measure, and refine new tools integration to deliver an excellent product experience.
- Own product roadmap for system integration and tools, aligning with business plans and priorities to develop solutions for strategic business growth
- Develop an understanding of the user behavior, wants & needs
- Pro-actively work with high-profile stakeholders across various business functions, and partner with the executive management team to ensure they are fully engaged in your strategy
- Conduct market research, identify potential commercially available solutions and cultivate existing and new vendor relationships
- In collaboration with engineering and design, actively participate in agile product development process for roadmap implementation
- Define data and reporting requirements and drive implementation
- Design, implement and analyze A/B tests to optimize the user experience and drive key performance metrics
- Work closely with various colleagues in Tech department to research, define, and test next-generation tool experiences
- Lead a set of projects across the full development lifecycle; execution, status reporting and coordination against project plans and delivery commitments
- You possess strong business insight and are passionate about user experience, process & system design, well-designed integration, and tool optimization
- 5+ years of product management experience in a high-tech software company, preferably developing new tools and integrating 3rd party tools
- Proven leader who has managed multiple ongoing complex projects and implementation, while delivering on schedule
- Experience utilizing analytics and testing tools to aid business decisions
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in adopting product management best practices, standards and policies
- Ability to collaborate closely with design and usability to drive product enhancements
- Fluent in English and good communicator and presenter
- High level of initiative and desire to create a world-class user experience for our users
- Experience with eCommerce preferred
- BS or BA in a related field, MBA preferred
This role can be based in either Vilnius or Copenhagen
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- 20% time to keep learning and developing yourself
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter in English telling us why are you are perfect for this role. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Lina Kaladzinskaite, at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse