Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe we are looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to join our Nordic team in Copenhagen. Our Customer Success Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
As an Associate Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the customer retention for our Nordic customers. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot’s products.
The role requires special attention to the long-term relationship with our current Nordic clients. It is extremely important that you are a team player, have a passion for sales and you MUST enjoy talking to your clients daily on the phone.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new clients
- Upsell and renewal of clients
- Churn prevention
- Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
You have 1-2 years experience within sales preferably as a Customer Success Manager / Account Manager. Experience with e-commerce, online marketing, SEO/Google ad words, and/or software, is considered a plus. We expect that you have a commercial mindset, and want to be part of an international sales environment that offers great autonomy.
- Motivated, passionate and eager to get down to business
- Competitive mindset
- Great work ethics
- Ability to foresee new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal Danish and English communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses and consumers
- An opportunity to finetune your Customer Success Manager / Account Manager skills and to become a trusted advisor for your own client portfolio
- Great career opportunities in an international environment
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Associate Customer Success Manager.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.