Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Our Customer Marketing Coordinator will learn the fundamentals of creating effective Customer Marketing campaigns, while assisting the Customer Marketing Manager and Customer Marketing Director in building our efforts across numerous channels. Our Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day project management and execution of Customer Marketing campaigns and events, which drive product-user engagement, increase customer retention, and support product releases.
Our Coordinator will have great exposure to the exciting and dynamic SAAS/tech industry by working cross functionally and helping manage projects and stakeholders in Product, Technology, Customer Success, Support and other departments.
More about your Role and Responsibilities
- Assist with drafting and proofreading email campaigns, talk tracks and other customer-facing materials
- Set up and deploy email marketing campaigns using various marketing automation tools
- Help create, manage and maintain project plans to ensure all projects are on-deadline, on-scope and on-budget
- Own all administrative and logistical tasks for customer events including webinars
- Attend status meetings and help update PowerPoint presentations and/or status reports/meeting notes
- Liaise with internal stakeholders throughout the company to get feedback, input and/or approval on various Customer Marketing initiatives
- Assist with analysis of customer/retention and campaign performance data
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited 4-year college or university, preferably with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, and/or Business
- Available full time between 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Extremely organized - loves lists and processes
- Quick study - able to pick up and execute new concepts and systems quickly
- Demonstrates effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Ability to analyze large data sets and succinctly summarize conclusions/takeaways
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / G Suite
- Work/internship experience in marketing/tech/business
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, HubSpot
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Dutch or Italian
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Check out our office on The Muse!
Trustpilot, launched in 2007, is the world’s most powerful review platform. The core idea behind Trustpilot is to bring companies and consumers together to create ever-improving experiences for everyone. Rapidly growing, Trustpilot enables over 240,000 businesses with over 50 million reviews, to tap into their customers’ desires to share their experiences, allowing them to learn and build their brand.