Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international startup and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard-working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in with currently 7x rapidly expanding offices worldwide, 700+ employees and huge expansion plans. As an Integration Engineer you will play a pivotal role as managing the start of our Customers journey setting the stage for long term success.
Your Role: Integration Engineer – Customer Success
This individual will be tasked with supporting growth and ensuring that every Trustpilot customer has an ideal onboarding experience including a smooth transition from the sales representative, a comprehensive walkthrough of the Trustpilot platform and integration options, and proactive support and guidance through the actual setup of our SaaS solution. The integration team is every client’s first impression of what it’s like to be a Trustpilot customer as well as their first experience working with the Trustpilot Customer Success team so it is mission-critical that this interaction is positive, efficient, and demonstrates the team’s above-and-beyond mentality.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Provide product and best practice training, as well as technical and ad-hoc support to our new customers and ensure that their account is set-up to maximize the value of our solution.
- Support our Strategic Sales team with pre-sales activities.
- Successfully Integrate around 10-30 new clients per month.
- The Integration period may last anywhere between 5 and 30 days, so building customer relationships quickly is essential for this role.
- You will regularly work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Support, and Account Management teams.
- You will report to the in-Country Customer Success Team Leader
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in Customer Support in the technology or marketing verticals
- A command of HTML/CSS.
- REST API experience preferred
- A basic understanding of e-commerce and digital-marketing
- A high energy level and the ability to smile "through the phone"
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to independently stay organized under a large workload
- Strong time management skills
- Proactive and seeks opportunities to learn and improve existing processes
- Thrives in a performance-oriented environment
- Takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- A competitive base salary and attractive performance bonus structure
- Equity Program after 12 months
- A fast-paced culture with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude.
- Opportunity to play a vital role in making Trustpilot a Global Success.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.