Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for an Associate, HR Business Partner (Associate HRBP) to join our Global HR & Talent team in Copenhagen to start with immediate effect. As part of a dynamic international HR team of approx. 20 employees, you will add value to the team and the organization by taking an important advisory role in the development of a strong HR partner function.
You will report to our Senior HR Business Partner in Copenhagen.
As Associate HRBP, you will be the first point of contact for employees in our Copenhagen office advising them and answering their questions. You will be responsible for administering the entire HR lifecycle and for that work very closely with the Senior HR Business Partner. You will gain exposure to many different aspects of the business and will have the opportunity to work on HR local and global projects.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for employees and managers on employee life cycle issues (e.g maternity/paternity leave).
- Take the lead as a business partner for a defined function with the support of the Senior HRBP.
- Identify both gaps in policy and process (making recommendations accordingly) and put forward potential solutions.
- Support the roll-out of new policy changes/services and ensure business adoption and understanding of changes.
- Train employees on new HR policies, processes, tools.
- Manage and administer the employee satisfaction survey tool, training initiatives, and our employee handbook.
- Ensure coordination with Payroll regarding questions from employees.
- Support the onboarding of new hires, and conduct exit interviews.
- Provide support to additional HR initiatives as prioritized (e.g development of career development framework, job structure, diversity, etc…).
- Master degree in preferably HRM, Organizational development or similar.
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Ability and preference to work in a fast-paced changing environment and enthusiastic about bringing your own ideas to the table.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, organise and plan your work with a fantastic can-do and service-minded attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical mindset and good attention to details while you are outgoing, driven and solution-oriented.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Associate HRBP. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.