Technical Sales Support – St Pauls, London
Trustpilot are growing at a phenomenal rate and support this growth we are now looking for a Technical Sales Support to work closely with the sales team to support the use of customer trials of the B2B platform. This will involve monitoring and assisting the sales team to monitor and implement our customers trials. You will also be dealing with these customers at a technical level to assist with any questions they may have.
- Educate members of the New Biz teams on how to correctly qualify a trial
- Detail the clear KPI’s of the trial as well as the length and ensure the client has completed the relevant documents before their onboarding call.
- Outline Trustpilot’s integrations. This includes widgets, AFS, eCommerce plugins etc
- Ensure each stage of the trial is tracked in salesforce and a G-Sheet for full transparency
- Discuss the trail KPI’s and results with the Sales Rep so they can discuss the commercials with their prospect
- Update the trial ops daily in Salesforce for transparency with the rest of the business.
- 2 years experience within a similar role
- A good understanding of e-commerce, social media and SEO, ideally from a company working with SAAS or E-commerce
- Experience of using Salesforce
- Technical support and troubleshooting experience
- We are looking for a doer, who takes pride in providing a high level of service and delivering a consistent performance
- Ability to work in team selling environment
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented with a passion and commitment for success
What we offer you
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls office with unlimited snacks, ping pong, darts and awesome social events
- A comprehensive package including commission, pension, extended Maternity & Paternity pay, cycle2work scheme and season ticket loan etc..
- Lunch is provided every Monday and last day of the month
- The chance to be part of an international, established brand
Trustpilot is the market leader for ecommerce reviews. We help consumers to buy with more confidence online, and enables businesses to grow. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 152,000 plus businesses with TrustScores based on more than 26 million reviews. We also receive 20,000 new reviewers each day!
Trustpilot has offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. The product offers a wide range of features allowing businesses to effectively request reviews from customers, then use review content to enhance their marketing.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse