Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As our Enforcement Agent you will be responsible for enforcing our guidelines to defend and protect our brand by assisting and working closely together with Communications and Legal. You will be based in our Vilnius office and will be reporting to the Quality & Compliance Manager.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc investigations to identify misuse of our services and take preventive actions.
- Initiate Cease & Desist cases and guide misusers through the probation or termination process.
- Work closely with Communications and Legal to assist with press related inquiries and legal cases.
- Provide second opinion to Quality & Compliance agents regarding escalated cases and disputes related to misuse of our services.
- Cooperate with the Technology department delivering feedback about our tools and databases in order to improve the processes and increase efficiency.
- Assist management with developing, identifying, initiating, maintaining, and revising policies and procedures for enforcement operations.
- Raise awareness within Trustpilot about fundamentals of enforcement and Trust & Transparency principles.
- When required, help back up our Quality and Compliance Agents to solve reported reviews / tickets in case of lack of bandwidth and peak periods.
- Excellent written language skills in English.
- Previous experience within a compliance role
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations and processes
- Excellent written communication skills, and ability to understand the nuances of communication with legal, business and consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across multiple departments
- Ability to work independently, handle issues and juggle multiple tasks at once with proactive approach.
- Conflict management skills and an ability to communicate politely in all situations
- Process oriented and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to structure and prioritize your time
- A can-do person who works efficiently and takes pride in answering every case
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a social and energetic working environment.
- Exciting opportunities to challenge yourself and grow professionally.
- Excellent office location in Technopolis.
- Competitive salary.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal candidate.
We are Trustpilot the world’s most powerful review platform, built on openness and collaboration. Our platform is open to all consumers and companies (and independent of both).
Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. We do this by tapping into people’s desire to share experiences and make things better.
For consumers, we are a place to share, discover, connect with and influence great businesses and awesome experiences.
For companies, we are a Platform for Progress; a way to impress, improve and innovate by simply engaging and collaborating with consumers.
More than just a rating, Trustpilot stars signify to the world that a company has nothing to hide, loves its customers, and shares our mission to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.