Senior Sales Recruiter – Talent Acquisition
London (St Paul’s)
Trustpilot, Europe’s #1 consumer review platform, operates in 65 countries with offices in the London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne, Vilnius and Copenhagen. We are looking to strengthen our recruiting team in London with a Senior Sales Recruiter, UK Recruitment. We strongly believe that hiring the best talent is core to our success, and this pivotal role will be instrumental to that mission!
The team you’ll join:
Reporting to the UK/APAC TA Manager. We are a close-knit team based in St Paul’s, London, covering all functions for UK & APAC. In the past 12months alone we have grown the business by circa 75+ employees in this Region and rapidly scaled our New Business Sales teams. With no plans to slow down you’ll join a very busy department and focus on sales hiring with additional exposure to sourcing the very best talent for non-sales commercial functions.
This role will have a heavy focus on hiring sales talent in London and you’ll be expected to take ownership of the full cycle, beyond this, as you would expect there will be additional exec level searches to manage as well as international roles to support.
At Trustpilot you will:
- Support and Manage the full recruiting cycle for open sales positions across our team
- Proactively source sales talent for our 5x new business teams
- Consistently pipeline, identify and attract passive candidates from the UK market
- Engage and pre-screen qualified candidates; manage interviews and move the hiring process forward in a timely manner making sure only the very best talent enter the interview process
- Input and manage candidate flow through Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Maintain a high standard of candidate experience. You want to ensure that all candidates have an outstanding interview process from start to finish.
This is a fantastic opportunity for either someone with a successful agency track record looking to make the move to an in-house recruiter role or someone who may already be internal and who is looking to progress their career in a rapidly growing SaaS organization. Trustpilot is a fun place to be, one built on solid foundations of success where records are broken daily!
- 4+ years of recruiting experience from a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with LinkedIn Recruiter as a sourcing tool but creative in other sourcing methodologies
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Devoted to reaching out to candidates and responding in a timely manner – with sense of urgency
- Thrive when working in a fast-paced environment and proud of the work you do. Accountability is essential.
- Flexible. This role is for someone who loves being part of a rapidly growing company, wants a challenge every day and sees new tasks as a learning opportunity. Things move fast at Trustpilot!
- Preferably a bachelor or master’s degree.
To join Trustpilot at any level, you must be very, very good at your chosen specialism. Almost more important than background is culture fit, personality and drive. We have the best trainers, sales leaders, plenty of support and a very experienced TA team to learn from. The collaborative spirit, willingness to go the extra mile and un-relating need to excel (whilst having fun along the way) is something that must come naturally to you as this is critical to this position!
- If you are interested to know more, please visit trustpilot.com or check out a snapshot of our culture on the MUSE https://www.themuse.com/profiles/trustpilot
- If you see yourself in this role submit your application asap
- For an informal chat pre-application please feel free to contact Tom Warren – TA Manager UK / APAC on email@example.com
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.