Are you a passionate designer interested in helping to build the future of Trustpilot, as well as becoming an integral part of rolling out our new brand? As our new Product Designer, you will collaborate with our product teams in Technology and help set the bar for products that look great and work well. We take pride in the way we work and are looking for someone that puts the user first in their design process. On top of that, you will be part of a dedicated team of designers who are executing a fresh, creative vision for our brand and bringing it alive across several of our products and websites!
- Take concepts from ideas and/or wireframes to prototype and final execution
- Participate in workshops and sprints with UX designers and product teams
- Lead the continuous creation and updates of patterns and components with contributions from across the design team
- Help with adoption of web patterns and design frameworks while continuously think of new ways to solve design challenges, keeping a finger on the pulse of the evolution of modern digital design
- Help apply our new brand while maintaining a focus on creating simple and user-friendly software experiences
- Provide and actively seek feedback on your work from the rest of the design team
- 3+ years experience working on digital products
- Strong visual design craft, and affinity for interaction design and information architecture
- Ability to select the right level of fidelity to demonstrate and articulate complex ideas
- You work in an iterative way, love experimentation, and having worked in an agile environment before is a big plus
- Knowledge of or experience with Agile development processes are a big plus
- Bonus: you have contributed to a design system before and/or can demonstrate a strong level of thinking when it comes to the topic
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- 20% time to keep learning and developing yourself
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities, and a flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in central Copenhagen
To apply for this position, please submit a brief application along with your portfolio. Please include the following:
- A portfolio that clearly demonstrates your craft, and articulates your process, decisions and impact
- Optional: cover letter, interesting side projects, other passions/hobbies
If you have questions, please contact our Tech Recruitment Researcher, Nataliia Tolstikova, at email@example.com
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse