Join Trustpilot in Copenhagen as our legal student assistant if you are ready to be a part of a great company, have fun and take advantage of real opportunities for growth in a fast paced environment.
As our Legal student assistant you will be joining our Legal team of 9 people with different backgrounds and nationalities. They are dedicated, hard-working and have the best team-spirit you could ever hope for. The team is constantly growing together with the company overall.
You will support our Copenhagen legal team with legal assistance. You will be based in our Copenhagen office and will be reporting to one of our Legal Counsels. This is a 15-20 hours/week role. Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with our legal counsels in the Copenhagen office and support them with legal investigations and various types of template drafts
- Assist with creating and reviewing contracts, sending them out for signature and filing them in our contract management system
- Assist with case handling related to misuse of our intellectual property rights, including initiating cease and desist cases for misuse of our trademarks etc.
- Helping with various ad-hoc assignments which include assisting our legal team in connection with contract negotiations, court cases and case handling.
- You have finalised your bachelor law degree and are currently studying for your masters of law
- You have strong organizational and planning skills and the ability to forecast what needs to be done before someone asks for it
- Excellent writing and fantastic communication skills (English and Danish is a must, other languages are a plus)
- Good overall knowledge of relevant Danish law
- Excellent legal and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- A team player
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Legal student assistant.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.