Trustpilot is a platform where companies and consumers can meet, interact, and improve. Our goal is to create ever-improving experiences for both consumers and businesses. Trustpilot builds a suite of products that all internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle. Today more than 200,000 businesses use Trustpilot to connect with consumers. Every 2 seconds a new review is written and each month our reviews are displayed 2 billion times every month with our widgets and on our consumer website. There are over 35 million users account in our consumer website globally.
In Trustpilot, we welcome creativity and ambition yet we stay humble to learn to thrive. In this role, we are looking to find a passionate product manager who wants to work with a talented team of engineers, designers, and researchers. The product you’ll help to shape and build will help businesses to engage with their customers to deliver better service and support while enhancing the entire experience to be more connected and personal. Your work also impacts the millions of users engaging with service and product reviews trough Trustpilot’s platform. Your work will help businesses to engage with their customers to deliver better service and support while enhancing the entire experience to be more connected and personal.
As a senior product manager, you will
- Build a business-to-business experience product that presents a unique Trustpilot perspective
- Lead a co-located and cross-functional team of engineers, UX design, and UX research
- Manage the product roadmap: capture requirements from stakeholders to understand and prioritize this work to ensure that your team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Create knowledge about the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems together with your team
- Collaborate with your team and others in thinking big and in imagining future solutions that solve these problems
- Scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as possible
- Constantly evaluate if your solutions have solved the problem through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta’s and after full launch
- Own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team is responsible for
- Deliver world-class impactful software in every release
- Motivate your team and the people around you to do the best work possible
- Experience as a product manager (5+ years), with a proven track record of shipping impactful products
- Strong product design experience and background to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user experiences
- Great communicator to explain product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Solid experience working with quantitative and qualitative customer insights and data, working with user research, a/b test, design research and analytics to make inform decisions
- Self-driven, organized and entrepreneurial personality is needed
- Extensive knowledge on the technical architecture of the complex web and mobile applications
Meet The Team
- Our technology team is split between Copenhagen, Denmark, and Vilnius, Lithuania. We have 8 cross-functional agile product teams in Copenhagen and you will have the opportunity to take part in our second product team focusing on the experience businesses have when and after signing up for Trustpilot consumers. In addition to that, we have offices in Vilnius, New York, Denver, Berlin, London, and Melbourne.
- It's our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play. Whether it's ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humour
- An opportunity to work alongside talented, passionate people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company
- The responsibility and the freedom to own, lead and drive your own team’s projects — you get your own team fully equipped with a UXer, Tech Lead, and dedicated engineers
- An agile and collaborative work environment where we iterate quickly to validate and continuously deliver valuable products
- A challenging and equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas
- A competitive salary package, bonus scheme, and stock options
- An international, vibrant office with over 40 different nationalities, and a flexible, Scandinavian work-life balance
- Supportive colleagues who have a desire to learn, share and innovate
- There’s room to grow your skills — participate in workshops, conferences, local knowledge-sharing, and lots of networking events
- A casual office where you can grab a snack, play a game of foosball, or have a beer with colleagues after work
- Lots of nice little perks like free breakfast, snacks, drinks, healthy lunches served every day and fun social events
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
If you think you are perfect for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why!
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse