Do you want to work in a best in class B2B website team that works on the storefront of one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe? Do you want to help bring our new brand to life for our business visitors?
Trustpilot is the world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all. Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever improving experiences for everyone. As part of the business website team you will design the store-front of one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe, and be part of defining and applying our new branding for our business audience.
We are looking for a senior web designer with minimum 3 years of experience within a web- and/or marketing design to create designs for a CMS powered website focused on traffic & lead generation. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a strong, social and fun team focused on rebuilding, optimizing and striving for excellence.
In the business website team nested within the marketing department, you will be designing the storefront for the Trustpilot product. We are in a rebuilding phase where we balance our wishes for exploration, creativity, iteration and meeting strategic goals for the organisation. You will be working on strategic projects, exploration and day-to-day requests alongside three developers, an optimisation specialist and a team manager. We are a key unit in the Trustpilot organisation with multiple stakeholders and many opinions about the work we do, ensuring that no two days are the same. You will also be working closely with the wider design & brand team in Trustpilot.
As a team, we value fun, social coherence and work-life balance highly and have both deeply professional and caring attitude towards each other.
- A challenging design job where quality, delivery and measurable results go hand in hand
- A varied workday in a positive can-do team
- Opportunities to further your career in a fast-paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in the beautiful center of Copenhagen
We are looking for a candidate who...
- Will offer creative and imaginative ideas across multiple areas
- Will deliver beautiful on-brand designs which are also practically executable
- Knows the difference in quality and delivery time between a 60% design, an 80% design and a 100% design
- Is used to working closely with adjacent disciplines: frontend development, marketing, optimization, UX
- Is good at reading a brief and can explain how the design answers to this brief
- Embraces an iterative design process
- Loves Helvetica Neue. It’s our new brand font, and you’ll be working with it every day ;)
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience working as a web designer in a team context
- Team player, understanding the value of collaborative efforts in building great web solutions
- Personally robust & receptive to feedback
- Motivated to strive for the highest quality standards
- Curious about all parts of website building and management
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this job.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact our Tech Recruiter, Nataliia Tolstikova, at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. Working here’s an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
And let’s not forget the Scandinavian work-life balance — we work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of foosball, a cup of coffee, or maybe grab a beer after work.
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse.