Trustpilot is looking for a dynamic, commercially oriented Customer Success Manager to serve our Danish/Nordic clients. You will be part of our growing Customer Success Department in Copenhagen supporting the Nordic, CEU and UK markets.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own a portfolio of existing customers, and be responsible for everything from onboarding to contract renewal. You will be expected to identify growth or sales opportunities with your customers on a daily basis through proactive engagement with your customers. You will be responsible for your customer’s satisfaction and product adoption, as well as securing and closing upsell and renewal opportunities.
Our Customer Success Managers play a key role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
- Establish and build on the relationships with our existing clients ensuring their overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products and services.
- Ensure a premium experience for our strategic clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Develop and expand accounts to deliver new revenue opportunities across your portfolio
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- Key market will be our Danish clients, but may include English speaking Swedish and or Norwegian customers.
- Around 2-3 years of sales/Account Management experience, preferably in digital, online marketing, internet or software industries.
- Profiles from companies working with online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- You are competitive and like to win
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to prospect and build, and close upsell pipeline in a timely and professional manner
- A proven track record in managing and securing contract renewal and growth opportunities
- Experience with selling in competitive international environment
- Passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Fluent in Danish and great written and oral presentation skills in English.
- Extensive on-going training and development in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding market
- Vibrant cultural in our Copenhagen HQ with plentiful snacks, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Success Manager. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 50 million consumer reviews of 245,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent
reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000
consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business
operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.