Do you think out of the box when it comes to product quality or software testing? Are you experienced with defining and executing a testing strategy and designing test automation solutions? Do you have an agile mindset and feel comfortable in a fast changing environment?
Trustpilot is looking for a skilled Software Engineer in Test Automation. Your job will be to ensure that one of Europe's fastest growing tech companies constantly improves. Are you up for being part of our team of product quality engineers, working closely with our talented Product teams?
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 150,000 e-commerce businesses with TrustScores based on more than 35 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Europe and the US, and is now entering other parts of the globe. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain API tests and UI tests in collaboration with Product Teams
- Build tooling and design testing frameworks
- Partner with Product Teams on how to use existing testing tools
- Research for new testing tools or technologies
- As a member of the Product Quality team you will facilitate and support Product Teams with automation, tools and guidelines, testing knowledge, quality mindset and passion.
- You will be a product quality and testing evanghelist within Technology
- Communicate and align with relevant stakeholders (engineers, product)
- Contribute to our product quality vision, think strategically and build scalable testing solutions
- Minimum three years of experience within Software Development, Software Quality and Testing
- Great skills in testing complex systems (REST APIs, asynchronous processes etc.)
- Experience with Specification by Example such as Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Experience with tools like Selenium, Postman, Fiddler
- A relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent education is required
- Great written and verbal communication in English as it is our corporate language
- You need to have valid work permission for DK
- You thrive in a young dynamic international environment with short release cycles
- Ability to take full responsibility and ownership of tasks whilst being service minded
- We are an international team of brilliant Developers, QA’s & Product Managers
- We join conferences around the world to learn and develop
- The process enables us to continues deliver and raise the bar of our services
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Work with cool technologies such as MongoDB, AWS and AngularJS
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Great location in central Copenhagen
- Lots of team events
- Foosball table and serious foosball tournaments
If you think you are perfect for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why!
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse