Hi there, we’re Trustpilot. The world’s most powerful review platform – free and open to all.
Our mission is to bring people and companies together to create ever improving experiences for everyone.
We're a diverse international crew working hard to scale up Trustpilot worldwide and having lots of fun in the process. We’re headquartered in Copenhagen and are 650+ people globally, with offices across Europe, US and Australia. We are growing fast and with our new brand, we have big plans.
So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
At Trustpilot we have just launched our new brand and we’re full steam ahead rolling it out across the company. We have a lot of work ahead of us and are therefore in need of an ambitious designer to help us build a billion dollar brand.
Our new kick-ass junior brand designer will help us implement and evolve our brand identity across the world. We’re looking for someone to bring loads of creativity and inspiration to the table and to execute killer designs with attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to embrace the brand, empower your colleagues and communicate to the world that we are Trustpilot, a brand defining the times we live in.
You will be part of a two person design team, reporting to the Brand Designer. We’re interested in your ability to take initiative and lead on design tasks, execute beautifully, and articulate your design decisions. You take art direction from the Brand Designer and create work that feeds into the greater vision for the Trustpilot brand.
You will be located in Copenhagen with the core brand team. We see you as having extraordinary talent and ideas, but are looking for someone who knows they don’t know everything yet, and are ambitious to learn and grow.
We want you to...
- Offer creative and imaginative ideas across multiple areas
- Design beautiful, considered visuals from concept to execution (consistently on brand)
- Work closely with adjacent disciplines: marketing, user experience, user research, product design and support
- Support the brand team in executing kick-ass brand campaigns
- Run multiple projects at a time and liaise effectively with stakeholders
- Embrace an iterative design process
- Stretch your wings across digital, print, photo, video, illustration, animation and event design (don’t worry, we don’t expect you to master all of these)
- Love Helvetica Neue. It’s our new brand font, and you’ll be working with it everyday ;)
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast paced company
- A chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
- Great location in the beautiful center of Copenhagen
- Vibrant culture with plentiful snacks, ping pong and loads of social activities
The brand team, who are we?
We’re a small team made up of a bunch of determined and eclectic souls from the States, The Netherlands and Australia. We’re all passionate to make Trustpilot a design pinnacle and a brand loved by millions. We are an open and straightforward team where everyone can freely voice their opinion.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Junior Brand Designer.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 43 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.