Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
Trustpilot is looking for a Marketing Automation Manager - Hubspot Expert. This role will be the center of the Hubspot knowledge base for Trustpilot and will manage the optimization of our instance, including workflow management, templates, and troubleshooting.
This person will be reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations and support a 20+ global marketing team in NYC, London, and Copenhagen.
- Manage global instance of Hubspot at the admin level
- Author and contribute marketing operations documentation and processes
- Play integral part in evaluating marketing tech and implementing
- Daily management and upkeep of Hubspot at the operations level, including list process and workflow management
- Project manage marketing operations initiatives, including identifying business requirements and needs with stakeholders
Desired Skills and Experience
- HubSpot Inbound and Partner Certifications strongly preferred
- 3+ years experience in a similar role,
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent
- Experience managing and accomplishing projects with a hands-on approach
- Post-graduate degree a plus
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany, Australia and Lithuania. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.