Are you a data nerd who lives and breathes data modeling and analysis? Do you get excited about the thought of turning large sets of data into knowledge? If you answered yes to these questions, then you may be the Data Scientist we are looking for!
With millions of people visiting and using Trustpilot each month, we generate a ton of data. In our Enforcement team, we build systems to make this data more useful and accessible for a decision, monitoring and reporting - for both internal and external customers.
As our new Data Scientist in the Enforcement team you will work closely with our Compliance and Enforcement agents on prototyping and developing algorithms, models and tools for identifying fraudulent use of our services. You will use your analysis, text mining, and modelling skills to drive new knowledge and help identify new metrics and insights about our product, our users, and our rapidly growing business. You will be part of a focussed agile product development team that expects you to contribute with challenging and great ideas about how we can improve and extend our data-driven products and product features.
This role will allow you to utilize our data in endless ways - it all depends on your creativity and innovation!
- Passionate about asking and answering questions on large datasets.
- Minimum BA/BS degree in Statistics, Math, Physics, Computer Science or related quantitative degree (MS/PhD preferred, or 2+ years of relevant experience).
- Demonstrated knowledge of aggregating, cleaning, combining and analysing data, and communicating results of analysis to stakeholders and engineering colleagues
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of machine learning techniques.
- Extensive experience with analytical and quantitative problem solving.
- Experience using R and/or Python & SQL for data manipulation, modelling and scripting.
- Familiarity with both NoSQL and relational databases.
- Experienced in working with a mix of more or less structured data sources and data formats.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Specific interest in fraud detection, recommendation systems, or social networks
- Experience of working in a fast-paced technology environment.
- Endless ideas about how to leverage Trustpilot’s unique data sets!
You will be joining an international team of smart & creative people who love to build cool products!
- 20% time where you get to decide what projects to work on
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues in a fun & team oriented working environment
- Regular social events and hackathons with our fantastic Technology team
We are Trustpilot the world’s most powerful review platform, built on openness and collaboration. Our platform is open to all consumers and companies (and independent of both).
Our mission is to inspire ever-improving experiences for everyone. We do this by tapping into people’s desire to share experiences and make things better.
For consumers, we are a place to share, discover, connect with and influence great businesses and awesome experiences.
For companies, we are a Platform for Progress; a way to impress, improve and innovate by simply engaging and collaborating with consumers.
More than just a rating, Trustpilot stars signify to the world that a company has nothing to hide, loves its customers, and shares our mission to create ever-improving experiences for everyone.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the perfect candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Lina Kaladzinskaite at email@example.com