Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Trustpilot is looking for a rockstar Salesforce.com Administrator who will be part of the Business Operations organization on the Business Systems team. This role will work closely with the Salesforce Administration Team Lead as well as the rest of the Business Operations in Copenhagen.
You will be responsible for internal Salesforce requests across multiple departments and you will manage small to medium change requests or projects to completion.
We expect you to have the ability to understand the systems integrated with Salesforce.com and implement solutions that fit in to the system as well as the ability to document end user requirements, communicate those requirements and develop and execute them. You will be interacting with all levels of the organization and must have good written and interpersonal communication skills.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Manage users, user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately
- Help manage operational requests such as creating rules around workflow, validation, fields, advanced formulas, custom objects, flows
- Help develop and maintain complex user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflows
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards
- Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, and backups
- Maintains proper documentation of processes, policies, application configurations and related materials
- Help train and support new and existing users
- Working experience in a similar Salesforce role for 2 years with at least 18 months of Salesforce Administration experience
- You are certified Salesforce administrator, with strong project management skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Desire to interact with and help end users
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Proficiency in English is a must, other languages are an advantage
- Experience with Zuora, Demand Tools, CTI applications is a plus
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Salesforce.com Administrator.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.