As our new Product Manager, your role will be focused on helping consumers find great companies to buy from. You will assume the ownership and responsibility for the parts of our consumer platform that help consumers find and compare companies within strategic categories. Together with your own dedicated team, you will work on several strategic areas to create better consumer value. With your help, Trustpilot will become the global standard in reviews of online businesses and a natural place for consumers to look before shopping online.
In addition to helping consumers, Trustpilot helps businesses to engage with their customers and the key to our success is the synergy between the two. Therefore, you will work with our marketing and sales department in order to decide what categories of businesses to focus on and how to help consumers select the best companies within these categories.
- Help build a new category system and continuously help consumers find great companies within these categories
- Improve SEO for categories and important landing pages.
- Build up better consumer marketing and retention
- Work closely with marketing to create content to help consumers select companies
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day
- Run research/discovery to see how we can help consumers the most
- Involve external and internal stakeholders in the process, ensuring that product decisions are well grounded
- Maintain a vision while gently evolving the product
- Interact directly with consumers ensuring that we create successful products
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments
- Work with the consumer product team in our Copenhagen office
- You have product-managed a successful product before
- You have 3+ years from a fast growing technology company
- You are experienced in understanding consumer behavior
- You appreciate a truly agile and team-oriented approach to product development
- If you are experienced with category systems and/or SEO, it would be a great plus!
Personal Attributes We LOVE!
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Humble, respectful and hard working
- Ability to thrive in a performance oriented international environment
- Ability to think outside the box
- Lots of responsibility and independence
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- 20% time where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Annual visit to a conference of your choice (worldwide!)
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Frequent team events, meetups, parties
- Free breakfast all day long, lunch scheme every day, seamless dinner allowance if you are working late, tech parties, foosball, ping pong tables & snacks
- Cake. During certain periods, far too much cake!
Meet The Tech Team
Our technology team is split between Copenhagen and Vilnius. We have 8 cross functional agile product teams in Copenhagen and you will have the opportunity to take part of our second product team focusing on consumers. In addition to that we have offices in New York, Denver, Berlin, London and Melbourne.
It's our job to make cool things that people everywhere will love. So, we think bigger and better than your average bear. We work fast to deliver relevant, valuable products, and we always deliver. Of course, alongside all that hard work, we like to play. Whether it's ping pong, making apps, or making you laugh out loud with our crazy humor.
Trustpilot is a platform where companies and consumer can meet, interact, and improve. Our goal is to create ever-improving experiences for both consumers and businesses. We want to make sure that consumers around the world make better choices by learning from each other. Trustpilot is the leading community for consumers to share online shopping experiences. Every 2 seconds a new review is written, and each month our reviews are displayed 2 billion times with our widgets and on our consumer website.
If you think you are perfect for this role, please submit your CV and a cover letter in English telling us why!
Want to know more about Trustpilot culture? Check us out on The Muse