Passionate about good communication? Have a keen eye for detail? Want to work for one of Europe’s fastest growing startups? Then you could be our new Copywriter/Translator for the French market.
At Trustpilot, we communicate with thousands of consumers and businesses every day. We do this via blog posts, support articles, and Trustpilot websites. People from all over the world use Trustpilot, and we want our copy to be easy to understand, engaging, and to-the-point.
We're looking for a full-time professional writer for the French market. You’ll work cross-functionally; maintaining and refining the French written communication for several Trustpilot departments. You will be based in our Technology department as part of the Copywriting and Localization Team, but you’ll perform translations for stakeholders across the company.
- Translate materials from English to French for Product, Marketing, Sales, Support, and Quality & Compliance departments.
- Work closely with Technology’s Copywriting and Localization Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure proper delivery of written communication.
- Define and optimize French content in close collaboration with French colleagues throughout the organization.
- Take full ownership of your language, Style Guide, and terminology.
- Take part in creating and maintaining our cross-organizational translation process.
- A skilled online communicator who loves to write
- Two or more years of translation and/or copywriting experience
- High French language level and excellent English skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and create spot-on translations on the fly
- Technically savvy or at least interested in product development
- Some HTML experience would be helpful
- You must have permission to work in Denmark
- A key role in an exciting international growth journey
- A dynamic, social and multicultural work environment
- Great colleagues and a team-oriented work culture that you can believe in
- Awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen
Are you the perfect candidate for this role? Then please submit your CV and cover letter in English. Feel free to check us out at www.trustpilot.com.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 40,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 30 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 1.6 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 600+ employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.