Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Accounting & Tax is a shared service center function for the 6 group companies (DK, UK, DE, US, LT and AU). While most of us sit in Copenhagen we have a close collaboration with employees and managers across the 7 offices globally and especially with team FP&A and the CFO who is situated in New York.
As our Financial Controller, you will be a valuable member of the Accounts Payable/Accounting team which today consists of 7 members of different nationalities all with high spirit and who know how to have a lot of fun and still maintain the high quality and get the work done.
Not two days are alike and you will never get bored working as a part of Accounts Payable/Accounting. One of our core values is We like to help - both helping each other internally in the team as well as the rest of the organization.
In your role as Financial Controller you’ll be based in Copenhagen and work closely with the Accounts Payable/Accounting Manager. Your key stakeholders will be Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, FP&A and the management of group Finance.
Your tasks will include:
- Participate in month close activities
- Participate in the preparation of annual report
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Contact to banks and cash management
- Ensure continuous development and optimization of processes
- Be backup for colleagues during vacation periods
- Ad hoc accounting and administrative related tasks
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience within finance/accounting
- Educational background from either auditing or accounting
- Experience with month end close and preferably with process optimization and development of internal controls
- Profound understanding of finance systems and flair for IT
- Willingness to take part in AP and GL operations if/when needed
- Keen eye for details and quality
- Fluency in English
We offer you:
- The opportunity to become a key part of an international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Exciting opportunities for career growth and learning new skills
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Financial Controller. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.