HR Business Partner - UK & Asia Pacific
Trustpilot is looking for a results-oriented and driven HR Business Partner to join our growing London office. This role will be a
part of our world class Global HR & Talent function reporting into our SVP of Global HR & Talent, and we need your help to
further support all departments to achieve overall business goals, all while nurturing a healthy company culture. For the right
person this role will be filled with ample opportunities to grow professionally and personally.
This newly created position will be the first HRBP to be permanently based in the UK to cover 110+ UK based employees and
15+ in Melbourne, Australia whilst both offices rapidly scale. The HR Business Partner’s primary role will be to drive all strategic
HR related initiatives as well as implement global HR best practices in close cooperation with management, 2 other HRBPs
based in US and DK respectively and the Global Talent Team. This role holds significant responsibility for all commercial
functions who are experiencing significant growth including Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and Operations in UK and
More about your role and responsibilities:
• Partner with managers engagement needs and identify/develop learning opportunities and solutions at team and
• Support managers in their own leadership, communication and change management skills
• Provide support to additional HR initiatives as prioritized
• Plan and execute Training and Development projects to aid programs such as career planning and performance
management in conjunction with Global Training Manager
• Project Planning and implementation of Global HR programs within the region (training, engagement surveys,
• Accountable for the successful execution of all complex Employee Relations matters through regional ER/legal
• Partner with Commercial Ops, Legal and Payroll to provide regional input in shaping global strategies (compensation
trends, benefits/perks, local policies, legal and compliance requirements)
• Own the design and rollout of regional HR policies
• Have the confidence and personal presence to gain the respect of both peers and senior management. Present
ideas and recommendations in a manner that gain support from the overall organization.
• Strategic influence and ownership for career and succession planning
• Ensure talent development and retention plans; drive employee performance and developmental reviews
• Min. 4 years of experience as HR Business Partner or similar role
• Experience working in a fast-paced start-up and scale-up environment where change is the norm - SaaS
• Performance Management experience and the ability to influence behaviours in line with objectives
• Strong stakeholder management experience with a Global Mindset.
• Management coaching experience with the ability to advise and coach senior leaders, managers and employees
• Experience in planning, assisting and monitoring Training and & Development activities in business areas
• Solution-oriented with strong stakeholder and change management experience
• Trust, care and winning attitude!
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application and make sure to include a personalised cover letter, in which you
describe why you would be our ideal HR Business Partner. Applications will be processed continually.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and
businesses. Currently boasting more than 35 million consumer reviews of 180,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a
TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000
consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and
the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Vilnius and Melbourne Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.