Hello, we're Trustpilot, a high growth, venture-backed, international scale up and the world's fastest growing e-commerce online review platform. We're a hard working crew that's having amazing success with a lot of fun splashed in. We currently have 100+ great employees in our London office (600+ globally) and we're expanding fast. So read below to find out about this exciting new role and apply if you have what it takes!
Trustpilot is seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join our Marketing department.
The Marketing Executive will support the marketing team with administration, organisation and reporting of a range of demand generation activities including events, trade shows, nurture campaigns and webinars in the UK market. Based in our St. Paul’s office, this position reports to the UK Marketing Manager and plays a key role in the growth and expansion of the Trustpilot brand.
- Support Trustpilot’s presence at trade shows and conferences (e.g. Marketing Week Live, eCommerce Expo, Trustpilot Breakfast Briefing)
- Manage and deliver topical demand generation webinars, often with external partners, ensuring each webinar meets its goals and delivers ROI
- Manage promotion for events and webinars inclusive of internal communications, external communications and social media
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to cohesively execute tasks associated with demand gen activity
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators and provide regular reports on results, progress and recommendations for future
- Work closely with sales to optimise transition and follow up of leads from Marketing to Sales for each activity
- Build and deliver email marketing campaigns to promote content and other marketing campaigns
- Work with Customer Success and Partnerships to recruit partners/customers to participate in various activities including webinars and speaking engagements
- Contribute to planning sessions to build effective marketing strategies
- Collaborate with global marketing team to share knowledge regarding event execution and follow-up
- Source merchandise to support Trustpilot events and branding
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in a similar marketing role (e.g. marketing assistant, project manager, event coordinator, content specialist)
- Experience of Salesforce and marketing automation software (ideally Hubspot)
- Ability to proactively multitask in a fast-paced environment and highly-collaborative team environment
- Proactive and can-do attitude - don’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in
- Expert project management and time management skills, able to prioritise multiple projects and competing deadlines
- Results driven with ability to execute a high-level strategic direction, and achieve desired objectives and results
- Communicates at a high level, both written and verbal, with external and internal contacts
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Occasional UK travel required
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- On the job training from a friendly and experienced marketing team
- Lots of perks including free lunch Mondays and lots of social events!
- A great office in the heart of the City
- Company pension scheme, company wide bonus scheme, maternity and paternity pay