Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers choose with confidence, enabling companies to grow their business. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds, and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
To accelerate our growth Trustpilot is looking for a motivated and dynamic Financial Analyst to use their strategic and analytical skills to drive informed decisions with our business partners across the organization.
You will join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team responsible for delivering fast, accurate and insightful numbers for our stakeholders globally to support and inform the business. The FP&A team of five is located in NYC and supports a global leadership team located primarily in NYC and Copenhagen, in addition to supporting our global CFO based in NYC.
Your role and responsibilities
- Prepare monthly & quarterly financial results with associated commentary and participate in meetings with stakeholders
- Prepare budget/forecast while collaborating with business partners across the organization
- Consolidate global financial results across multiple currencies
- Financial process improvement involving multiple teams and systems
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Top Management
- Develop financial models and ad hoc analyses to support strategic decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in business/finance or similar
- 1+ years experience in finance, banking or accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience in financial modeling and data analysis
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and independently
- Structured and detail oriented
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Driven and independently motivated, self-starter
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Snacks, ping pong, foosball, darts, etc.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 22 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 65 countries, with offices in the UK, US, Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.