Passionate about good communication? Have a keen eye for detail? Then you could be our new Freelance Translator for the Norwegian market.
At Trustpilot, we communicate with thousands of consumers and businesses every day. We do this via blog posts, articles on our Support Center and on Trustpilot’s websites. People from all over the world use Trustpilot, and we want our copy to be easy to understand, engaging, and to-the-point.
About the Role
To support our Norwegian team, we're looking for a Freelance Translator for the Norwegian market. You’ll be in charge of translating, maintaining and refining the Norwegian written communication for several Trustpilot departments. The Freelancer will work from home, but will always be welcome to drop by the Technology office, where the Localization and Copywriting Team is located. You’ll have a range of stakeholders across the company whom you’ll assist with your awesome translation and copywriting skills. The workload will vary from week to week but we expect max 20 hours per week.
- Translate materials from English to Norwegian for the following departments: Technology, Marketing, Customer Success, and Sales
- Work closely with the Localization Team and other internal stakeholders to ensure proper delivery of written communication
- Define and optimize Norwegian content in collaboration with Norwegian colleagues throughout the organization
- A skilled online communicator who loves to write
- Two or more years of translation and/or copywriting experience
- Excellent Norwegian language level and strong English skills are a must
- Ability to meet deadlines and create spot-on translations on the fly
- Technically savvy or at least interested in Product Development
- Some HTML experience would be helpful
- You must have permission to work in Denmark
- You live in Copenhagen (or nearby)
- A key role in an exciting international growth journey
- A social and multicultural team
- Team events for freelancers and in-house translators
If you think you are the perfect candidate for this role please submit your resume and application in English. Feel free to check us out at www.trustpilot.com
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, it has seen rapid adoption and now provides over 100,000 e-commerce businesses with Trustscores based on more than 10 million reviews. The company has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, and is now entering the US. Trustpilot enables e-commerce businesses to engage with customers directly, inviting them to provide reviews of their online experience. This enables brands, in an increasingly crowded online world, to have a better dialogue with customers and channel feedback to improve business operations and customer satisfaction.