Trustpilot is an online community helping consumers make purchasing decisions with confidence while also enabling companies to grow their business based on the most powerful information out there: real reviews from their real customers. A new review is written through Trustpilot every five seconds and each month reviews are displayed over 1 billion times with our widgets and website. Our mission is to ensure that consumers around the world make informed buying choices by learning from each other’s experiences.
Trustpilot is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Field Marketing Manager to join our growing Marketing department and focus specifically on the US market. The role will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing integrated marketing campaigns with a focus on events, webinars, and influencer marketing to ultimately drive new revenue and accelerate growth in the US.
Based in our New York office, you will work closely with our content, marketing operations, demand generation, and sales teams. You need to be a data-driven marketer, that’s organized and pays attention to detail, in order to develop and execute on webinars, events, and influencer marketing campaigns successfully. This role will allow you to get experience working with a variety of teams, driving leads through conferences and influencer communities, and nurturing leads with webinars and podcasts, so interpersonal and project management skills are a must. This position reports to the Director of Marketing, Demand Generation and will play a key role in the growth and expansion of the Trustpilot brand in the US market.
- Develop a thorough plan for webinars, podcasts, and virtual summits for the US that grows and nurtures leads, while building brand awareness
- Work with content team to identify key influencers that could participate in events and/or webinars, and help execute on the relationship and promotion of the partnership
- Research and evaluate key industry conferences for Trustpilot to sponsor based on our ideal target market and their audience data, and present findings to marketing and sales leadership for buy in
- Create the strategy for each conference sponsorship and execute on it, including pre-conference marketing, the experience at the booth, and post-conference follow up
- Support Account Based Marketing initiatives with Trustpilot hosted events and dinners, engaging key accounts and accelerating sales opportunities
- Work with US Customer Success Team to recruit customers to participate in various marketing campaigns – e.g. webinars, speaking engagements at events, etc
- Manage internal communications of upcoming webinars and events, including communicating to sales and working with social media and press relations teams
- Monitor and report on all events, webinars, and influencer marketing programs to share findings and recommendations for future initiatives and campaigns
- Achieve target ROI metrics for each campaign and report on it internally
- Oversee the marketing nurture of all acquired event and webinar leads when necessary
- Source merchandise to support Trustpilot events and branding
- Work with Director of Marketing, Demand Generation to create and manage budget for all North American events, webinars, and influencer campaigns
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree, major in Marketing preferred but not required
- 2-5 years experience with B2B marketing
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and highly-collaborative team environment
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to managing marketing campaigns successfully, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working industry conferences and/or trade shows is helpful but not required
- Travel required for 3-6 industry conferences/events per year
- Ongoing training for a career in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter benefits
- Free lunch Friday and bagel Mondays
- Social clubs and sponsored activities
- Snacks, ping pong, Foosball, darts, etc.
- Uncapped commission
- Chance to win a spot at President’s Club vacation
Check out our office on The Muse!
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, London, Copenhagen and Melbourne, and its employee base has increased from 168 people in 2013 to its current count of more than 450 employees representing 40 nationalities.