We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe we are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our French Team in Copenhagen.
Our Customer Success Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the customer journey, making sure they are satisfied and use our product to its real value.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for the customer retention for our French customers. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, ensuring that the maximum value is derived from Trustpilot’s products.
- Establish a relationship with all our customers that ensures customer’s overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will strengthen their adoption and ensure contract renewal
- Ensure a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives, key KPIs and ensure that Trustpilot delivers against them
- Convey best practice examples that drive ROI
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
- Act as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot’s products and discover new revenue opportunities
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- A minimum of 2-3 years hands-on account management experience, preferably in online marketing, internet or software industries
- Profiles from companies working with Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relations with multiple stakeholders.
- A proven track record in managing clients, account retention and growth
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- Passionate and eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Adept at uncovering new revenue opportunities
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Fluent in French and great written and oral presentation skills in English
- Extensive on-going training and development in technology sales
- The opportunity to be a key player in a rapidly expanding market
- Vibrant cultural in our Copenhagen HQ with plentiful snacks, ping pong, and extensive social activities.
Behind our global success is a company that invests in your personal development, a fun culture, a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Customer Success Manager for the French market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in
Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 650+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.