Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion in Europe we are looking for an Account Manager to join our UK team in Copenhagen. Our Customer Success Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the retention of our UK customers. Acting as a trusted advisor you will be responsible for managing your portfolio of accounts, developing long-term relationships, success planning and delivering value to your customers.
The role requires special attention to showcasing and delivering long-term value to our UK clients. It is extremely important that you are a team player, have a passion for sales, enjoy talking to customers, are a quick learner and have a positive attitude to change.
You will be responsible for:
- Onboarding of new clients
- Upselling and renewing clients
- Developing and growing your portfolio
- Ensuring professionalism and a high activity level within the team
- Defining strategy in cooperation with your clients
- Acting as a trusted adviser, advocating client needs back to Trustpilot’s internal support, product, engineering and sales teams
You have some years of experience within sales preferably as a Customer Success Manager / Account Manager. Experience with E-commerce, online marketing, SEO/Google ad words, and/or software, is considered a plus. We expect that you want to be part of an international sales environment that offers great autonomy, and enjoy working to targets.
- Motivated, passionate and eager to get down to business
- Competitive mindset
- Great work ethic
- Ability to foresee new business opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with businesses and consumers
- An opportunity to finetune your Customer Success Manager / Account Manager skills and to become a trusted advisor for your own client portfolio
- Great career opportunities in an international environment
- Hardworking and happy colleagues in a buzzing social environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits along with social clubs and numerous social events
- Canteen that offers excellent breakfast and lunch every day
Behind our global success is a company that invests in your personal development, a fun culture, a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com. If you are also interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture, then check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalized cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Account Manager for the UK market.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Vilnius Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.