We are looking for a passionate and analytical Product Manager who can play a key role in evolving and deepening our e-commerce integration offering through a strong UX and user focus. The person we are looking for is thrilled about understanding and interacting with users and stakeholders every day. You will have the freedom and responsibility to evolve the product at hand, along with the resources needed to do so. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will be working in an international environment and partnering with stakeholders across the globe.
You will assume ownership of and be responsible for developing a range of the products that increase product activation and product adoption.
You will build products that
- enable integration between various e-commerce platforms and the Trustpilot platform
- drive product adoption and maximize product engagement
- enable Trustpilot to prove customer return on investment (ROI)
- promote the Trustpilot platform and service from e-commerce app stores
- in general, provide value by increasing product activation and adoption
No task is too small for you - you like to roll up your sleeves and take care of what needs to be done. Although successful delivery is an important part of the role, we are looking for a Product Manager who understands and values the importance of managing a process that relies on experimentation and discovery of what the product should be - while simultaneously focusing on what our users want and need.
As Product Manager for the E-commerce Product Team, you and your team will work with other product teams in Copenhagen, while you deliver on team objectives and overall company goals. You thrive at collaborating with the operational part of the business as you know that great cross-functional teamwork is essential for continuously delivering on the business objectives.
To help you achieve your goals and offer support in your daily work, there will be an ongoing collaboration with our team of software developers, UX specialists, data scientists, quality & compliance analysts, our legal, comms and commercial teams, among others. You will be reporting to a Group Product Manager in Copenhagen.
- Develop and articulate the vision of delivering high-quality products in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Work hands-on with your team to design, build and ship every day.
- Drive proof of concept discovery processes for developing your products with a focus on a high number of iterations.
- Interact directly with internal and external users ensuring that we create successful products.
- Collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders to ensure an effortless user experience, as well as ensuring that product decisions are well grounded.
- Communicate product changes internally and collect input from all departments.
- You absolutely love to interact with users and are not afraid to talk to them, whether it is over the phone or in person.
- Ability to define, plan and deliver technical projects in an international environment.
- Analytical and technical profile with a passion for developing products, as well as a curious and experimental mindset.
- Product management experience coming from a SaaS background.
- Strong experience with project management or planning technical activities and deliverables.
- Experience in working with analytical highly data-driven products is a plus.
- Very strong communications skills in English, both written and oral.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
You will be the Product Manager for one of our product teams in our Vilnius office. You will have a dedicated team of developers and a UX designer to help scale our business product and cater to the needs of our larger customers.
- Contribute to an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career in a fast-paced company
- 20% time, where you have the opportunity to innovate and learn new things
- Great colleagues and a core work culture that you can believe in
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Founded in Copenhagen in 2007, Trustpilot today leads the world in online reviews. More than 40,000 businesses in 24 countries trust us and use our business product. Over 37 million reviews on Trustpilot are seen 2 billion+ times per month. We’ve got offices in New York, Denver, London, Berlin, Melbourne, Copenhagen, and newly opened Vilnius, and our 600+ employees represent 45 different nationalities. We are truly and proudly global.
If you think you have what it takes, please submit your resume and cover letter in English telling us why you are the perfect candidate. If you have any questions, you can contact our Tech Recruiter, Lina Kaladzinskaite at email@example.com