Manager, Customer Success - London
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and now due to expansion the continued evolution of Trustpilot we are now looking for a Customer Success Leader to join and lead our CS division in London. This UK function (circa 6x with headcount in place to grow) plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world. The team is responsible for the after-sales customer journey, making sure of a flawless experience and longevity of business.
The UK division is responsible for managing an array of accounts from small / mid-market through to Enterprise. This role will assume all team management and strategic direction in line with Senior Leadership.
- Leadership of a growing team with rapidly expending account base
- Convey and drive best practice examples that drive ROI
- Ensure Trustpilot becomes the value adding partner in targeted accounts
- Act as a hands-on manager capable of developing your team as the function grows
- New revenue opportunities are key, but the customer’s experience maintains your key focus! Maintain this ethos in your team.
- Maintain and Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Mapping various accounts strategically – You MUST understand and drive value through flawless Customer Experience
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- Develop business potential with your accounts and deliver a sustainable pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with our internal teams to support your accounts
- Client meetings will be performed both over the phone and face to face
- Strong track record in managing a mix of small and enterprise customer accounts with a focus on achieving a high renewal/retention rate
- Ideally 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role leading a function / team
- Track record of overachieving targets
- Profiles from companies working with Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Possess a solid ability to manage tough conversations in a professional and solution-oriented manner
- Experience with selling in a competitive environment
- A good understanding of digital advertising/search marketing industry - preferred
- Ability to travel
- A highly successful team already in place to take over
- Extensive on-going training and development for your career in technology sales and the ability to make significant impact in the wider company’s success and be a key player at a rapidly expanding global technology company]
- Best in class technology
- Vibrant cultural in our St Pauls HQ
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow, a company that invests in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and a fun culture, then you’ve come to the right place.
See for yourself https://www.themuse.com/companies/trustpilot
Founded in 2007 by CEO Peter Holten Mühlmann, Trustpilot is a global, multi-language review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. We have developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. Currently boasting more than 14 million consumer reviews of 115,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500,000 new reviews are posted on the community.