Every month more than one million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for one of the thousands of businesses on our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Quality & Compliance Agent for the German and English speaking markets to join our team in Vilnius.
As our DE/UK Quality & Compliance (“Q&C”) Agent you will be responsible for supporting our German and English speaking community, enforcing our guidelines and defend and protect our brand. You will work closely together with the Q&C team in Vilnius and you will also have a close relationship with the Copenhagen and London Q&C Teams. You will be based in our Vilnius office and will be reporting to the Q&C Manager in Vilnius.
- Working independently with daily written communication and support from our Vilnius office to all Trustpilot’s German and english speaking users (consumers and businesses) of our community.
- Solving any issues regarding reported reviews in the DE/UK market and ensuring that reviews on our platform comply with our guidelines.
- Replying to reviews about Trustpilot and ticket administration in Zendesk, and suggesting how we can improve.
- Handling tasks related to misuse of our platform, including assessing template invitations and assessing whether companies comply with our rules.
- Helping with escalated cases in writing as well as contributing to building trust and transparency in the Vilnius office.
- Being a Trust Ambassador by nurturing relationships with colleagues in other departments, and assisting projects aimed at increasing trust and transparency.
- Helping improve and maintain our model answers and compliance-related content for communicating with our community.
- Handling cases related to any english speaking markets when needed.
- As needed, helping other team members handle cases in different markets.
- Excellent written language skills in German and English.
- Preferably minimum of 2 years’ compliance or similar experience.
- Previous experience within a support role or a compliance role.
- Good understanding of Quality & Compliance operations and processes.
- Excellent written communication skills, and an ability to understand the nuances of communicating with UK/DE businesses and consumers.
- Great stakeholder management, as you will be engaging across departments.
- Able to work independently and juggle multiple tasks at once. A proactive approach to task and issue handling.
- Conflict management skills and an ability to communicate politely in all situations.
- Process oriented and a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to structure and prioritize your time.
- A can-do person who works efficiently and takes pride in answering every case.
- The chance to be a key part of an exciting international growth journey.
- Great colleagues and a social and energetic working environment.
- Exciting opportunities to challenge yourself and grow professionally.
- Excellent office location in Technopolis.
- Competitive salary.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com or stop by The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal candidate.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 40 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 25 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.