Trustpilot is on a fantastic growth journey. We therefore aim to continuously enhance processes and build internal control procedures in order to bring our overall compliance environment up to world-class standards. Trustpilot wants to establish an effective and strong internal control environment in accordance with the rules of the Sarbanes Oxley Act and the COSO framework which is well-documented, formalized and supported by systems from the beginning.
This is a newly created position responsible for establishing a well-documented and effective control environment bringing Trustpilot to a world-class compliance level within the COSO framework, SOX, and processes environment. In your everyday job you will apply your ability to tackle complex problems using your professional experience and excellent stakeholder management skills to drive the progress within this area and balance the very exciting and dynamic Trustpilot culture with the nature of compliance.
You will report to the VP, Global Accounting and Tax. Internally you will work in close collaboration with Accounting, Legal, Financial Planning & Analysis and subsidiaries. Externally you will work with our auditors as well as relevant stakeholders, in Denmark and abroad.
You will be located in Copenhagen as part of the Accounting shared service center but with a global responsibility for the Trustpilot Group.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Build, document and maintain an effective control environment around SOX, COSO, Internal controls and processes in close cooperation with the relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring global implementation and alignment in the Trustpilot Group.
- Testing of compliance & control environment
- Responsible for projects reaching beyond the Finance organization
- Other ad hoc tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 - 7 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of experience with compliance, internal controls, including knowledge about COSO Framework, SOX and processes excellence
- Preferably experience from working with public listed companies
- Preferably experience from a Big4 auditing or similar consulting business
- Well versed in other Financial disciplines such as AR, AP & GL
- Relevant degree at Master level, e.g. Cand.merc.aud. or similar
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Good IT knowledge in general
- Full proficiency in English and preferably Danish
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Nice location in central Copenhagen
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
Interested in learning more about Trustpilot? Check out our website www.trustpilot.com.
If you see yourself in this role, submit your application in English by clicking below, and make sure to upload a personalised cover letter, in which you describe why you would be our ideal Control & Compliance Manager. Applications will be handled continuously.
Trustpilot is a global, online review community that builds trust and increases transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 37 million consumer reviews of 200,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Trustpilot’s community is live in 24 countries and more than 10,000 consumers sign up to Trustpilot every day. The platform also helps businesses generate insights through customer review data analytics. This can be used to continuously improve business operations, increase customer satisfaction and drive innovation. By enabling businesses to engage directly with customers, Trustpilot aims to set new global standards in consumer to business dialogue.
Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, UK, France, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the US. With offices in Copenhagen, London, New York, Denver, Berlin, Melbourne and Lithuania Trustpilot’s 600+ employees represent 40+ different nationalities.