Trustpilot is seeking an energetic, personable and motivated individual with partnership, sales and account management skills to join us to build and manage partnerships to drive mutual success based at our Melbourne office. This individual will be building and managing partnerships with the media/digital/ecommerce agencies and creating strong relationships with these agencies to drive business opportunities, ultimately leading to revenue growth for Trustpilot.
- Creating new partnerships with the digital/ecommerce agencies then nurturing these relationships
- Presenting and demonstrating Trustpilot’s proposition to the interested prospects.
- Communicate masterfully and educate partners on Trustpilot’s new products and service offerings
- Drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices and support
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Be responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of Trustpilot’s partners
To be considered for this role you must have…
- Extensive experience in operating, building and maintaining relationships with Partners
- Track record of consistently meeting and exceeding targets
- Strong collaborative skills with a proven track record of new business via partnerships
- Strong understanding of the ecommerce/SaaS
- Ability to effectively present and educate at all levels from account managers to agency owners/executives on Trustpilot’s ethics, consumer and business propositions as well as partnership value proposition
- Proven ability to collaborate with marketing to deliver joint partner propositions and associated marketing programmes
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Excellent culture and social working environment
- Competitive salary with an uncapped OTE
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 140,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 23 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark, Germany and Australia. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback.
Interested in learning more about the culture at Trustpilot? Check us out on The Muse !