Trustpilot is looking for an analytically-focused and motivated Partner Marketing Manager with excellent communication skills. As a Partner Marketing Manager, you will drive and manage marketing programs to help grow Trustpilot’s market penetration in the US through our partner channel. You will work closely with demand marketing, customer marketing, event marketing, product marketing, content and PR teams to develop and execute effective programs and events. We are looking for a high-energy marketer who is experienced in driving, planning, and implementing successful marketing programs. This is an entrepreneurial role that is the first of its kind for our company. Therefore, it is essential for you to be able to thrive in less structured environments with enthusiasm at the opportunity to help shape our strategy and pave your own path to success.
The ideal candidate will be in tune with the key players in our industry and have a passion for helping Trustpilot win. Your role is within the marketing organization with a dotted line to the partner team – the partner team is your main customer, whose priorities you will help deliver and project manager in coordination with the broader marketing team’s initiatives.
- Identify and steer the strategy to develop marketing campaigns and assets that can be scaled and replicated to serve our evolving partner marketing needs
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for partner launches that cater to the various partnership types and its value to our current and prospective customers
- Develop end-to-end integrated marketing programs and ‘programs-in-a-box’ in collaboration with partner, sales and other marketing teams including events, conferences, email campaigns, webinars and other activities
- Continuously measure and track results for all activities to demonstrate and effectively communicate impact on business
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing and sales teams to align partner marketing campaigns with overall Trustpilot marketing activities
- Build strong relationships with our partners’ marketing organizations, delivering content and programs that enable them to highlight the added value of Trustpilot’s platform to their existing customers and prospects across all marketing channels
- Provide and manage co-marketing access for our partners and help prioritize them against our own roadmap and ROI targets
- Coordinate with our Sales team to ensure proper follow-up and set them up for successful conversion on leads following partner driven marketing activities
- 5-7 years of B2B demand generation experience; industry experience with ability to quickly hit the ground running on our partner campaigns strongly preferred
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment; ability to wear multiple hats and shift gears comfortably to get the job done
- Experience measuring and reporting on campaign performance, analyzing what worked well and what didn’t; experience managing partner marketing budgets preferred
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure and quickly build consensus with senior level internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Experience with SalesForce, marketing automation, and email tools required; Hubspot is a plus
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding global technology company
- Full benefits & 401k
- Paid family leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Equity Program
- Free catered lunch every Friday and bagels every Monday
- Office happy hours, ping pong tables, 2 kegerators and a fun office located at in the heart of the Flatiron District
- A fast-paced culture with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude.
Check out our office on The Muse!
So, do you have what it takes? Then submit a brief application and your resume.
Trustpilot is an online review-driven community and platform that builds relationships between consumers and businesses. Enabling businesses to engage with customers directly, Trustpilot invites shoppers to provide reviews of their experiences, allowing for a more open conversation about business improvements based on personal feedback. Launched in 2007, Trustpilot has seen demand for its service rapidly increase, now providing over 95,000 businesses with TrustScores based on more than 10 million reviews. Trustpilot operates in 24 countries, with offices in the UK, US and Denmark.